2.27.2013

Andrea Valeria is a Shorty Award Finalist!

My friends, it's time to play the song it's a Party with Pop O.D. with Andrea V. on repeat... because it really is a party with Pop O.D.

Andrea Valeria (I speak in third person for SEO purposes) was nominated for a Shorty Award in the category of VideoBlogger. It's pretty cool if you take into consideration that I've been blogging for only 6 months now. Underdog, much?

Thanks to YOUR votes, I'm officially a finalist, as announced today on Huffington Post and the Shorty Awards official site. .THANK YOU.

Now, it's up to the Judges!
On April 8th, the awards ceremony will be held in New York, and the winners in each category will be announced. The tough job to pick a winner will be up to an esteemed panel of judges -from the Twitter queen, Alyssa Milano to Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak. 

Click HERE to find out who the rest of the judges are.

So... ummm... wish me luck and feel free to congratulate me by tweeting me at @itsaPopOD or by overdosing on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment