2.11.2013

MUST-Watch Video: Jamie Grace

Tell me if you know anyone more talented than my friend Jamie Grace.

Not only does this Atlanta-native have a beyond gorgeous voice, but she's a very talented and creative musician.

And one thing we have in common? We spend nights/early mornings concocting creative works that we upload to YouTube.

Here's her latest, a live/acoustic loop she made from scratch. It's called "Show Jesus."

I tell you, it's a MUST-watch!

Video after the jump


YouTube
Also, she was discovered through YouTube! Now, she's signed to TobyMac's record label, and has a very cool duet with Toby Mac, "Hold Me." 

This past year, Jamie won a Dove Award for New Artist of the Year!



Haven't voted for me in the Shorty Awards yet?

All you have to do is tweet:
I nominate @itsaPopOD for a Shorty Award in 
#videoblogger  because [insert  reason]

MORE INFO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment