2.03.2013

Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys at the Super Bowl

America The Beautiful
How dare they make America cry so early on? That was a beautiful and moving rendition of America the Beautiful with Jennifer Hudson and the Sandy Hook elementary.

Sing it, JHud! 
   

National Anthem 
And then there was Alicia Keys. Sorry, I just don’t do Alicia Keys. Someone definitely took their time… and I have no idea what happened towards the end. Kinda’ felt it wasn’t the Star Spangled Banner anymore and she was cutting to Girl on Fire.

 

What did you think of Jennifer Hudson and Alicia Keys?
Comment below or tweet me at @itsaPopOD


Haven't voted for me in the Shorty Awards yet?

All you have to do is tweet:
I nominate @itsaPopOD for a Shorty Award in 
#videoblogger  because [insert  reason]

MORE INFO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment