5.06.2011

ABC's Next Bachelor is... Blake Griffin!

Of course not. I just wanted to throw in a misleading blog title to the mix. Why not? "Credible" news sources do it all the time.

However, I would like him to become The Bachelor. He's the NBA Rookie of the Year, ladies, and my "sources" tell me he is single. That makes him more than eligible.

Can you call a 7-foot-tall man cute? I think you can't, but I'm going to go ahead and do so anyway.

This is not my typical celeb crush, but Blake Griffin is hilarious. He has that kind of unintentional humor that gets me.

And you have to love a guy that wears a waterproof Dora The Explorer backpack.

Are the Clippers still in the playoffs? I'm guessing not.

I could be the next Kim Kardashian dating a guy 3 times her height. I'd just do that for Blake though.

He was on Conan last night. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment